• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sparx Pictures

Cece Skinner

Bearded Dragon Egg
DSCF4011.JPG

Baby Sparx

Hope you enjoy seeing this recent photo of him. His tail is longer than his body. His colors are showing more brighter everyday. Shedding more too.
What's funny to me. Every morning I find Sparx sleeping on his back with his feet in the air and he fine once he is up moving around. He does sleep different ways. Which it scares me sometime. He sometimes sleep when he's up to the tank glass with his back bent. I mean seriously doing this every night. I have to move him from the position to laying flat on the bottom of the tank. This little guy can do things that I have never seen a bearded dragon done before but really I find it not good the way his sleep at night. Ummm....what do you this of this????

Latest posts