• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spam

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
@Josh :

This a.m. there were 164 threads posted by wawibek417, and they just joined yesterday. There are also five threads by acc0untcreste22, who just joined today. When they post a new thread it's easy to get rid of them, but sometimes they post in an existing thread. This means we have to read every thread to make sure we find them. I got rid of wawibek before I did any research on them, so I can't tell you where they're from, etc. but acc0untcreste22 is from the Netherlands.

Last edited:

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
@Josh :

This a.m. there were 164 threads posted by wawibek417, and they just joined yesterday. There are also five threads by acc0untcreste22, who just joined today. When they post a new thread it's easy to get rid of them, but sometimes they post in an existing thread. This means we have to read every thread to make sure we find them. I got rid of wawibek before I did any research on them, so I can't tell you where they're from, etc. but acc0untcreste22 is from the Netherlands.
It seems you should be able to block the IP address

Latest posts