• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spam

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
No kidding! I can't believe all of them that got through today! But it was only two usernames posting many threads each. I'll ask Josh to tighten the screws a bit on our spam catcher program. @Josh

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
@Josh : This a.m. there were FOUR pages of new posts and three quarters of them were in foreign writing. It was only two usernames, but they had just joined this a.m. and flooded the forum with spam. When I deleted the threads, "New Posts" was left with only eight new threads instead of the four pages originally shown!

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's just one or two that are slipping through and posting tons of stuff. As long as we stay on top of it, it's not too bad right now.

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
@Josh - You're wrong, it IS too bad! Can you fix it so that new members who post extremely long posts have to wait to be approved before the posts will show up?

Latest posts