• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Soon to be Mommy

mama

Hatchling Dragon
Hello! My name is Nicole. I don't have a beardie yet, will be purchasing one hopefully soon. I have been reading lots of posts to get as much information as possible. My husband and I had been looking at getting a chameleon (I had one as a teenager), but have decided with having a young family (3.5 yr old & one in another 2 months) that a beardie would be the better option. Plus they are really cool creatures :)

There seems to be a lot of great information and wonderful people on this forum...so I am very excited to be here :)

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yes yes lots of good information from people who know it best. WELCOME!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forums, Nicole! You've come to the right place!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF! Hope to see pictures of your new beardie when you get it.

mama

Hatchling Dragon
Will definitely post pics!! We were hoping adopt one this past weekend from a co-workers daughter but she is having a hard time letting him go (which I totally understand). So if she doesn't change her mind in the next couple of weeks we will probably purchase a baby/juvi or keep our eyes open on craigslist. :)

Latest posts