• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

something wrong or just plain lazy???

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ok my female beardie lily bell laid egg's on the 3rd of august. she laid 28 and a cople day's later popped out 3 more. since then i have been giving her extra calcium and everything but the past couple day's a swear when she pooped it looked like she popped out a few dud egg's. ever since she first laid her egg's she is alway's sleepy and i have to fight with her to get her to eat enough food. the most life i have seen outta her was when i was wearing red nail polish and she woke up long enough to attack my nail's for a few min and when i gave her a few roach's. is something serious wrong with her?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well hopefully she poped them all out or she could be egg bound wich could kill her.

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ive been checking on her everyday and so far i dont feel anymore egg's. i started giving her more calcium and sweet food's like mellon and grape's and she is perking up a little bit. not much but a little

Latest posts