• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Something odd with my baby beardie's rump

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh I'm glad that you are able to take him to a vet today! Please keep us posted and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will be ok.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How did it go at the vet today??

maifly

Bearded Dragon Egg
When I took him they said it was positive yellow fungus so I took him back :( it was very heartbreaking

maifly

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's frustrating because it was my first beardie too and I already had fallen in love with him

maifly

Bearded Dragon Egg
Sorry about late reply I was without internet all weekend being out of town! But thank you all so much for your concerns

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:( very sorry to hear this that really stinks. I was really hoping and keeping my fingers crossed. Sorry

maifly

Bearded Dragon Egg
Its okay I'll miss Oliver :'( anyways I'm going to try a breeder in my area :) i get to meet my new beardie tomorrow

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can understand that again I'm sorry. Make sure you really clean his tank since it was YF And be sure to show us pics!! lol

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So sorry. I know they get into our hearts too quickly. Like Hdrydr31 said, make sure you clean the tank real good before you get another. Make sure you also clean any areas that he played in too.

maifly

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my new beardie shipped in, she fell right asleep after eating, she's exhausted :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13

Latest posts