• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Something coming out from Bearded dragon butt?

Alicia Jolley

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! I noticed there was something coming out from where my bearded dragon poops. It almost looks like a thick, soft string. I don't want to help it out like you do with cats, because I'm not sure if it's something meant to be inside of him or something he needs pooped out? I haven't given him anything like that so I'm not sure what it is. I don't want to cause pain, and I can't go to a vet because my family cannot afford it. Thanks for the Help on here, I'm new.

Alicia Jolley

Bearded Dragon Egg
I can take one. But for some reason it says my files are too large when I upload them? It's just from my phone camera.

Alicia Jolley

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I researched sperm plugs in bearded dragons and it looks like I should give him daily baths (which I'm starting to do anyway. because he is dehydrated) and hope it'll come out on it's own. Thanks! If you have anymore tips please let me know.

Srhking247

Hatchling Dragon
My male had a sperm plus sticking out for a while just do baths and itll naturally work its way out when he poops. Nothing to be alarmed about

Latest posts