• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some pics of Thor

Cosworth

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Originally, I was keeping him on a 12/12 sleep schedule, but I've seen a number of people saying that 14/10 is better. Today was his first 14 hour day since I've had him, and here he is, tuckered out half an hour before lights-out.
DSC08349.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I changed my lights depending on season. I actually changed my times a bit at the same time as the daylight savings. 12 hour days in winter, 14 hour days during summer. If you find that the 14 hour day is too much for Thor, you can always change it back.

Cosworth

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He never seemed to want to go to sleep at lights-out on the 12/12 schedule, so I might go with 13/11 rather than 14/10

I'm not really sure what the stress marks look like, but does he seem to have any?
DSC08353-Cropped.jpg

li said:
BTW...adorable pic!

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh man! I need to find your lizard and have my lizard do battle with it. My little feller is named Loki, so our bearded dragons have to be mortal enemies.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol.. Let's not shall we ?
He's a fine looking dragon.. congrates.. now... more photos please !

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes, he is a cutie. Looks like he means business in this photo too.

Cosworth

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you, all :)

He's enjoying his ReptiSun 10 that came in the mail today. (Took out the ReptiGlow he had for the past week)
DSC08361.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Again.....he's a cutie!

Every time I see his name, I can't help but think....."my back ith Thor". ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
CRAIGER....LOL LOL LOL LOL

You are soooo corny but you make me laugh every time. LOL

Cosworth

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can tell that he's starting to trust me more and more now. He sat on my lap in front of my computer for about half an hour, his eyes squinting shut for a while. But, the setting sun peeking through the shades was a bit annoying for his resting attempts, so he crawled along my leg to my knee, hopped onto the keyboard tray, and hid in the darkness behind the keyboard to try and rest. I couldn't resist taking a pic ^^

DSC08375.jpg

I moved the keyboard and slipped him back out a couple minutes later and made sure the room was a bit darker, and he nearly fell asleep in my lap :)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can't do this with my baby either, he will jump too. They can run fast!!!! He is just now getting to the point that he will sit on my head and not jump but thats it.

Latest posts