• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some Pics of our scaley babies

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I haven't posted any pics of our scaley babies yet so here goes.

052.jpg

For some reason, Magick has been throwing temper tantrums. Loves to turn Black and head bob. (yes, she is most definitely a female and 5 y/o but this is the first year that she has used a black beard)

051.jpg

Here Magick is in her tub and went ballistic so I had to get Phil to try and calm her down. OMG, she was head bobbing me.

015.jpg

Here is Semi. He was sitting on my lap getting ready to go to sleep on his blanket.

001.jpg

Kaplop!!! He just jumped from his bed to his baby rock, then he jumps to his basking place. He freaks out if that rock is not in his home.

043.jpg

Here is Jada, our fat little piggy.

008.jpg

Aww, mom, I ate my salad but ya can't except me to eat any more of it.

039.jpg

Here is Little Bit, our crested gecko. I needed to clean her home so I put her in a temp one for a couple of days and she loves her old baby tank.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They all look so wonderful Sandy. I can't believe how big Jada is, lol!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love the hissy in the bath picture...I love when they do that.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Li, we can't believe she has grown up. To bad they don't stay babies forever. :)

staylor said:
I love the hissy in the bath picture...I love when they do that.

How do you stop the hissy fits because it's becoming a daily thing? ??? Would be nice to have her back to her old self.

Staylor, ever had your beardie head bob you? Totally weird! I'm thinkin she is going weird on us. :eek:

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No head bobbing. One is just a little baby and one is 5 and incredibly sweet but he does like to black beard me if I watch him eat. Guess he likes to eat in peace.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh man, Sandy. Magick's cracking me up! I've yet to have either of my beardies black beard me. Can't imagine the impact that must be having on you. Did you give her something recently that offended her?

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Craiger said:
Oh man, Sandy. Magick's cracking me up! I've yet to have either of my beardies black beard me. Can't imagine the impact that must be having on you. Did you give her something recently that offended her?

I've been wondering this myself. Come on, she is 5 y/o and this is the first year I have ever seen a black beard on her. I can deal with the black beard, what I can't deal with is the major head bobbing. OMG, all I have to do is look at her and she will head bob me. :'( Today she head bobbed the dish soap container. ::)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maybe she is in pain, pets act funny when they are in pain.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pscaulkins said:
OMG, all I have to do is look at her and she will head bob me. :'( Today she head bobbed the dish soap container. ::)

LOL! Any chance Semi or Kaplop are within visual/smelling distance of Magick? Could be hormonal.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! So wonderful to see everybody on here!!! Petrie headbobs me all the time. He gets ticked if I don't serve him his breakfast when he thinks I should have!!

Love the Crested Gecko Pic too!!

They are the cutest!!! ?

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
staylor said:
Maybe she is in pain, pets act funny when they are in pain.

No pain, I can tell if she is ill. She's been through so much as a baby that I would know.

Craiger said:
LOL! Any chance Semi or Kaplop are within visual/smelling distance of Magick? Could be hormonal.

Only Jada but she never bothered Magick last year.

Vesta said:
LOL!!! So wonderful to see everybody on here!!! Petrie headbobs me all the time. He gets ticked if I don't serve him his breakfast when he thinks I should have!!

Love the Crested Gecko Pic too!!

They are the cutest!!! ?
I think they are just spoiled and like to through temper tantrums. ;D She drives me nuts. She is shedding also now.

The Crested Gecko is Little Bit. I actually kept her in her cleaning tank because she seems to like it better. It's smaller but she doesn't hid at night anymore and likes to look at us in the evening. She's eating better also. I need to get a picture of Thera, our male.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maybe just spring fever. Mine are acting strange right now and a few other people have said theirs are too. That stinks your getting bobbed at.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy,
So wonderful to see you an the family on here. Alf has calmed WAY down in the last couple of days and is back to eating like a little piggie. LOLOLOL those 2 are gonna drive us nutty yet!! Mark saw Jada's pic and said that's a good picture of my girl,when did you take that one? When I told him it wasn't Alf he had to look twice. LOL Gimli is still being a wild child though.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh that is funny Sara. ;D Jada is now a wild child and Magick has calmed down a bit. Jada's new past time is standing or I should say sitting on her hind legs with her belly up against the glass.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pscaulkins said:
Oh that is funny Sara. ;D Jada is now a wild child and Magick has calmed down a bit. Jada's new past time is standing or I should say sitting on her hind legs with her belly up against the glass.

This is how Slyder sleeps. Don't know how but as soon as I turn the lights off he stands on the top of his stick, props up on the glass and goes to sleep. Stays this way all night. I have tried changing some things up for him but still sleeps standing on his hind legs.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Semi used to sleep standing up when he was smaller. Jada doesn't sleep that way, she just likes standing up with her fat belly pushed against the glass.

Latest posts