• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some kind of toy or something to keep them entertained?

Trisha Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have seen on some other websites that beardies like to play with small balls. I was wanting to know if there is something they can play with so they dont get to bored.

Also seen that they are somewhat trainable, doing little things like coming when they are called and waving. I seen on another website that they are not trainable and that when they wave, its a sign of not being happy. Going on the trainable side, potty trainable.

When they start scratching at the glass, is that to get out, or that they see their reflection and dont like it.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Some people here say their beardies like to play with cat toys or even balled up paper. I've tried it with mine and they don't seem interested. My boy Luci will look at me when I call him when he's out of his tank. Sometimes I can even get him to come to me. Not always though. When they scratch at the glass it could be many things. They could see their reflection, something in their tank could be bothering them such as improper heating or light or too much clutter, they could also just want to get out of the tank and run.

Latest posts