• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So tell me about YOUR dragon.

Cody Badger

Bearded Dragon Egg
okay well i know all of us on here like our bearded dragons and they all have a cool personality! so heres your chance to brag about how awesome your beardie is to somebody who cares! let me go first i guess. well his name is Roofy, he is only a couple weeks old but is real friendly and my favorite thing about him so far is how when i try to put him back in his cage he trys to crawl up my arm because he doesnt want me to put him down. :p ok your turn :)

Sunkiss

Juvenile Dragon
My dragon's name is Sunkiss. She is the only reptile I have ever had and she stole my heart right away. One of my favorite things about her is at night when she gets sleepy she seems to love going to sleep on me. She snuggles in close to my neck and is out like a light...then when I put her in her tank she doesn't want to get off my hand. I think it is cute how she stretches her little legs back and sleeps. She also seems to perk up and get active when I get home from work at night...maybe because she knows it's feeding time again! LOL
:D
Thanks for sharing, I like hearing about other's dragons.
I have also noticed that people who have never had any don't understand how we can love them.

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
Hey :) My names gemma and by beardie is Gucci
We got her from people who were moving over seas and couldnt keep her and now i dont think we could live without her :)
She loves pople and being handled .... constantly watches my bf play on his playstation
Loves running around the house and knows where the kitchen is :p when im preparing food she will come and just stand infront of me waiting for hers >.< :)

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi we will play too. Helios is our firsst dragon but not the first I taken care of. I used to own a petsitting business years ago and also cared for one that was a client. Helios has only been with us a sort time but has already set a routine for me. ;) Funny thing was hubby was worried about how he slept. Which I gether alot of youg . dragons do what he does. Brace himself up in a corner sleeping with only hindlegs and tail on the ground. Nose and body point up toward top of tank. I got him a hammock thinking he wanted to be in the darkest part of his cage. We tend to be up late when hubby is home.
He like to sleep on hammock and sometimes under it. He also like his water bowl I hve seen him drink from it more than once. One thing he is really showing an interest in now is the sun. His breeder is in FL and I know she had her dragons outside some everyday. When sun is shinning here Heilos starts tank dancing at the side of the tank where our south window is in the dinnig room. All windows here eith face north or south it is the way house is set up. I took him out the other day to put him on the sill with window open, it has a screen, and he just love it. I can see this becoming a new routine for 15 to 20 mins a day when sun is out.
Oh speaking of video games our does the same thing. Actually most of our animals do. Red our albino really does watch video games or tv when it is on. I hve seen Helios watching me on the computer as well as tv. You can tell for is head he way up and so is his front while looking straight out of cage our way. He can not see us on the couch so easy but can see tv and computer moniter.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So, my first beardie, Dillinger, our normal, is more of the lounge lizard type, curious, but not curious enough to care. He enjoys long baths, collard greens, and long walks on daddy's shoulder.

Zeta, our leatherback, is the ever active, adorably clumsy little girl. She enjoys mounds of crickets, watching daddy play xbox, and basking at a cool 105 degrees.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I'm beginning to wonder if all leatherbacks are clumsy? My Cleopatra is the silliest thing sometimes. Sometimes she'll just plop right down on her food dish and not budge for hours instead of eating, and she gets under her newspaper and gets stuck there and can't get out, then she'll get stuck trying to get over her log in the weirdest way. Castiel is pretty chubby, and she is definitely the queen. She can eat and eat and eat, and if she doesn't get her food first thing in the morning she will hover over her food dish and stare at you like you're evil. She has laid 2 clutches that are still incubating and hopefully won't lay any more! Gabriel just went to a good friend of mine who is giving him his own 70 gallon bow front to play around in because him and Castiel were not getting along well.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
... And just to prove my point, Cleo was found hanging from the screen top moments ago when she shouldn't have been able to reach it. I have a pic of how she got there that I'll try to post later. I couldn't stop laughing when she dropped and looked at us like "I meant to do that".

Renae_nae

Hatchling Dragon
I've only had Sahara for a few days. She's so easy going and at least 20 different people have held her since I've gotten her. If I'm sitting on the couch she'll get off to go explore and loves to look out the back door. She has no problem walking right under my 2 pit bulls to get where she's wants and just looks at them like they are crazy. When I first looked at her the day before I got her she seemed really head shy but since then I haven't had her move away from me at all.

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
Lia came to us a little over 2 weeks ago. My husband had a co-worker that was selling him because his kids never played with " him". I agreed because my kids love anything that breathes...me not so much a fan of reptiles of any kind. We picked her up, dirty cage and all. I had to carry her home in the car and I was hooked. She wiggled and snuggled in the sun oh so happy. My daughter and son fell in love. We love to watch her, her crazy head cock and eyes with so much personality. Two days later she laid 20 infertile eggs. As a newbie I was shocked and certain she was dying. That's how I found this sight trying to figure it all out. Now she is healthy and happy...we love her so

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Lia came to us a little over 2 weeks ago. My husband had a co-worker that was selling him because his kids never played with " him". I agreed because my kids love anything that breathes...me not so much a fan of reptiles of any kind. We picked her up, dirty cage and all. I had to carry her home in the car and I was hooked. She wiggled and snuggled in the sun oh so happy. My daughter and son fell in love. We love to watch her, her crazy head cock and eyes with so much personality. Two days later she laid 20 infertile eggs. As a newbie I was shocked and certain she was dying. That's how I found this sight trying to figure it all out. Now she is healthy and happy...we love her so
Lia is lucky to have found you ;)

tl3314

Hatchling Dragon
What can I say? Hmm. Egon can be a grumpy old man at times. But othertimes... he loves to explore- he is quite the independent I think... and since he wasn't handled much as a baby- he still wishes to do his own thing. But I am breaking him down slowly- seems a little super worm bribery goes a long way :)

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I have my 2 almost 3 year old beardie fox, he is the sweetest thing he loves to cuddle with me whenever he can and he's taken to my pillow on my bed that's right next to my window. I found out recently that he likes when it rains and if I put him on my bed while it's raining he goes on his pillow to watch it.
He also loves when I take him out on walks, I took him to my friends party (family) and he loved at the attention he got from everyone! In fact I got so many people asking me if he was an iguana and them telling me he would be great grilled (jokingly, the family is from hundures where they eat iguanas so they thought he'd be like them) but he had a great time and loves all the attention they gave him.
I also took him to the farmers market, people were really surprised to see a lizard on my chest instead of a dog like most people had but I got stopped by a bunch of kids and adults in fact a young girl stopped me and started educating her two friends on bearded dragons because she wants to get one to make it better I bumped into her parents too and I guess seeing him convinced them to get one. He got pet quite a bit from kids who thought he was really cool and the weather was so nice.
I'm sorry for rambling [emoji29] I just love it when people stop me and ask questions about fox I think it's the nicest thing, it also makes people less weary about him and since they were worried about him biting asking about it makes them more open to beardie's in general

Latest posts