• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So....my phone died;

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's one of those new ones w/o the SD card....and EVERYTHING was on it.

All my photos....texts......contacts....everything.....

These devices are way too fragile for the usage we give them.

Not happy at all.....

Besides on here; that was my collection of Odins growing up pictures;

Ugh............

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
OH NO :( There's no way for them to be recovered, where they automatically backed up somewhere? My Android phone used to back everything up to Google.

I've always been crazy about backing up my pictures to my computer and Google and to wherever I can back them up. A few weeks ago one of my coworkers that has an old iPhone wanted me to help her update the operating software and I tried to and I killed her phone! She had pictures of her dead father in law and videos he made before he died. I felt horrible but somehow when I plugged her phone in to the computer at work, it had saved everything so Apple fixed her phone and then she came back to the office and reinstalled everything, I was so relieved!

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
OH NO :( There's no way for them to be recovered, where they automatically backed up somewhere? My Android phone used to back everything up to Google.

I've always been crazy about backing up my pictures to my computer and Google and to wherever I can back them up. A few weeks ago one of my coworkers that has an old iPhone wanted me to help her update the operating software and I tried to and I killed her phone! She had pictures of her dead father in law and videos he made before he died. I felt horrible but somehow when I plugged her phone in to the computer at work, it had saved everything so Apple fixed her phone and then she came back to the office and reinstalled everything, I was so relieved!

No unfortunately nothing was backed up to google. I lost everything.

I am going to get the new galaxy note 6 that has the removable SD card in sept.

I don't know why phone makers thought it a good idea to not let us take the batteries out; and additional storage......

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That sucks :(

Do you have FB? Maybe you shared some of your photos there? Sorry, I always like to think not all is lost and there's away to get some things back. Wait, you shared photos with us right? You can download them and at least get a few photos back.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That sucks :(

Do you have FB? Maybe you shared some of your photos there? Sorry, I always like to think not all is lost and there's away to get some things back. Wait, you shared photos with us right? You can download them and at least get a few photos back.

Yes, I do have some on here; and FB; however there was A LOT that was not shared. :(