• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So much to learn!

Yokozuma

Bearded Dragon Egg
We introduced our first lizard Fluffy, named by my son, to our home last November. Fluffy has turned out to be a female and seems to enjoy her forever home. We have her in a 50 gallon old aquarium that we cleaned and repurposed. I joined this site today because she hadn't pooped in a week. Thanks to many posted
IMAG0409.jpg
advisors I bathed her and increased her temp and just found a big old turd in her cage! Whew!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
She looks great! Color wise, mine and yours look like twins. The only difference is my dragon is a big girl. :cool: Your concern is a sign of your level of care, which is fantastic. Believe it or not, her not pooping for a week could be normal. Mine used to go every 2-3 days, but once she reached adulthood, both her eating habits and... uh... bathroom schedule changed. Now she goes about every 2 weeks, and has been doing that for about 2 years now. Each dragon is different. Some folks on here have dragons that are similar in age to mine and they still go every 1-2 days.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!!! :)

Latest posts