• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So happy:)

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
That's awesome! It's always nice when you have that interest to share, someone to talk to about your beardie and take pics with and all :) When you have a concern she'll understand completely instead of just saying something like oh but it's just a lizard!

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
I told her i had a beardie and she said "umm natalie i have no idea what that is?" Lol i told her it was a type of lizard and she came over and she loved her. It was cool. Usually Alex only crawls all over me (she still thinks she can fit under my shirt lol) but as soon as i gave her to brittany she was crawling all over her and licked her right away!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw made up for ya me n my partner luv out beardie n we fite ova who he loves more. ;) defo me ;)