• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Snuggles with Freda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:) :) :) :) I am over the moon. Just bathed Freda and had the usual struggle, then poop'd. Thought I wouldn't give in so changed the water and tried again but she looked really annoyed and put out. With this I gave up. I wrapped her in her bath sheet and listen to this..... FREDA SAT SNUGGLED ON MY CHEST FOR 15 MINS. We just sat there and I was stroking her head and she closed her eyes and totally relaxed. I felt in 7th heaven. Freda is now back in her viv basking and all is well with the world. :) :) :) :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome! I loved it when Bernie would snuggle on my shoulder....it's very surreal.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
awwww beardie love (you know she just wanted more crix thats why she was buttering you up lol kidding) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts