• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

snout issues with photo

Duane Howell

Hatchling Dragon
3.jpg
2.jpg
20151211_193636.jpg
Hi hello all. I put up a thread a few days ago about my beardies snout problem. Here are some pics of the problem. hope anybody can share some light on this. He is 8 years old and was kept in a small viv by the previous owners. When I got him he had a wound just below his lip on the bottom jaw, which I treated with clorahexadine and Mupirocin. The wound has healed. But this hard lump has remained just below the wound area. Its hard to touch but seems loose from the bone. Like a cyst of some sort. He lets me clean it and he doesn't react in any way when it is felt. I struggle to get him to eat any vegetables or fruit and refuses to eat anything that's not alive.... I supplement him with calcium powder (komodo with d3). Don't know if that product is any good, but its all I can find around where I stay. Zoomed reptisun 10.0 used for uvb and basking spot varies around 90*f to 100*f depending on weather. The cool end of the tank could be a bit warm... 85*f but he stays in his basking spot most of the day. he is extremely lazy while in his cage, but very very active once taken out for a roam inside the house. Does anybody know what this could be by looking at the pictures. Thanks allot.

Latest posts