• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Small update to Toothless’ enclosure

CarbonFiberSwan

Hatchling Dragon
I added a desert background to the enclosure. Hopefully this will help with the glass surfing, as he will no longer be able to see his reflection (at least not on 3 of the 4 walls). I have to let the glue dry on the back of the paper before I can put the hammock back in.

So far he doesn’t seem too thrilled. He wanted out as soon as I put him in there, but I’m guessing it’s just stressing him out because it’s new. I’m hoping to get the new enclosure built by the end of this month. Once I move him into that, he won’t have to endure any further changes!

anyways. I enjoy reading y’all’s comments, so I figure I’ll try and keep y’all updated on Toothless.

Attachments

• 20CC7E0C-86E5-4663-BD7B-36C5828A6BAB.jpeg
    20CC7E0C-86E5-4663-BD7B-36C5828A6BAB.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 19

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I added a desert background to the enclosure. Hopefully this will help with the glass surfing, as he will no longer be able to see his reflection (at least not on 3 of the 4 walls). I have to let the glue dry on the back of the paper before I can put the hammock back in.

So far he doesn’t seem too thrilled. He wanted out as soon as I put him in there, but I’m guessing it’s just stressing him out because it’s new. I’m hoping to get the new enclosure built by the end of this month. Once I move him into that, he won’t have to endure any further changes!

anyways. I enjoy reading y’all’s comments, so I figure I’ll try and keep y’all updated on Toothless.
Are there any fumes in the tank from the glue -- I think I would of put it on the outside of the tank rather in it? It does look nice tho

CarbonFiberSwan

Hatchling Dragon
Are there any fumes in the tank from the glue -- I think I would of put it on the outside of the tank rather in it? It does look nice tho
It’s just old school glue, like what you’d use in kindergarten, so there weren’t fumes. If I put it on the outside then the glass would still be reflective. Though I do like the way it looks, my main reason for getting it was to get rid of the reflection inside.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Good job adhearing it those things suck putting on, and its better thats it’s inside the tank, the front panel of glass tanks are already pretty stressfull for lil guys, especially boys, in the future for ur next tank if you dont like the fake backgrounds they make bark tile you can stick on your walls, I bought a couple for my tokay and beardie.

Attachments

• 484B398F-73CD-406D-BF5A-8E8DCF3BC6D2.jpeg
    484B398F-73CD-406D-BF5A-8E8DCF3BC6D2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • FCC1F938-3710-4E92-A2D1-6770B2F776AE.jpeg
    FCC1F938-3710-4E92-A2D1-6770B2F776AE.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12

CarbonFiberSwan

Hatchling Dragon
Good job adhearing it those things suck putting on, and its better thats it’s inside the tank, the front panel of glass tanks are already pretty stressfull for lil guys, especially boys, in the future for ur next tank if you dont like the fake backgrounds they make bark tile you can stick on your walls, I bought a couple for my tokay and beardie.
I really like the way those look. I’ll probably get something like that for the enclosure I build. Thanks!

Latest posts