• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Small hard bump under chin

Heather Underwood

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, i'm new to the forum but i'm an avid reptile fan and i have been a certified vet tech for the past 18 years.

This is my 3 year old beardie "Yoshi" On and off i notice a small hard bump on the underside of her jaw toward the right side. It looks a bit like a swollen scale (kinda hard to see in the pic) This doesn't affect her in the slightest, she eats great (greens and berries offered daily - she is a sucker for raspberries!) and crickets she eats about 30 every 2 days, She is very active and loves sitting on my enclosed porch during the day in the natural sunshine! I had a green iguanna previously so beardies and their health issues are newer to me.

Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• dragon chin.jpg
    dragon chin.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 104
  • yoshi.jpg
    yoshi.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts