• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slyder's recovery

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Her recovery has taken a huge turn in the right direction. She pooped a normal amount of loose but slightly formed poop. The liquid was clear, no hint of green, and the best part....IT DID NOT STINK!!!!! ;D I only knew she pooped b/c I went looking for it, did not smell it for the first time in a while.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's great!! Can I ask how your vet determined that your beardie had a overgrowth of bacteria?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We have a PERFECT poop this morning. Solid not runny at all, clear liquid and does not stink!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Congrats! Lol at the poopy celebration dance :3 Just a quick question. ::) Does the poop regularly smell? Or only when he/she is unhealthy?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
All poop has a smell but you should not really smell it. You will know an unhealthy poop, it is clear the room kind of stinky. My husband would gag every time she pooped. It was so bad that he woke me up one morning and said I needed to clean it b/c it was making him sick and stinking up the whole downstairs. I was starting to smell it upstairs by that point.

Latest posts