• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slyder is going to the vet tomorrow

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I thought it was the squash that was making his poop runny and stinky since it went back to normal after take the squash out of his diet but his poop is back to really runny and very stinky...clear the room stinky. And today what is normally clear liquid had a green tint to it. I freaked...as you all know I do...and called the vet right away and to my surprise they answered the phone at 5:57. I figured they would have been long gone. He is going at noon tomorrow and I have his poop sitting in my fridge ready for the doc to take a look at it. I will keep you all posted. I am excited to know how much he weighs and confirm my thoughts that he is a she.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck, hope all is well with the little fella . . . or maybe little gal

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh boy. Good luck and let us know what the vet says.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely....keep us posted. Don't like hearing the "clear the room stinky" part. Could mean parasites.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ITS A GIRL!!!! she weighs 163g. Her gums are a little pale and she has pin worms and an overgrowth of bacteria in the intestines. She goes back in 2 weeks for another dose. Other than that she is perfectly healthy, good skin/scales, eyes, mouth and strong bones. Said once these are gone she should live 7-10years.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, poor baby. Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good to hear....but sorry to hear about the pin worms and bacteria.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For now I took out the tile and she is back on paper towel. I figured this would be easier then doing a deep sanitize on the tile around the clock. The whole viv has been washed in bleach and her stick was baked for a couple of hours. He also said that he suspect amebiasis but the stool sample was not good and could not tell. I don't know how she could have got those, I keep her viv so clean and from my understanding that comes from being dirty. Don't know...she is getting treated for all three and should be back to normal very quickly.

Latest posts