• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slyder and Oscar updates

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Piggy is up to 304g and 16.5 inches long. So proud of her. She has come a long way in just 6 months. I do not think she will be a large dragon because she got such a late start to her growing (for those who don't know her story, when I got her she was 6 months old, only 8 inches, all skin and bone and could hardly hold her head up.) She will be a year old some time next month!!!

Oscar has the stinky runny poop. I feed both off the same live feeders now, I give Oscar 12-13 instead of just 10 b/c they are not full grown crickets they are 3/4. Since he has the stinky poop I am sure Piggy is soon to follow since some poops are loose but not yet stinky and she is not being fed anything that would cause loose poop. I have ordered them some dewormer and will give both 3 rounds of treatment, the recommended amount of treatments by my vet.

Once the medicine gets here, tile will be coming out of both vivs, back to paper towel until after treatment and deep cleanings for both vivs a few times a week for the next month. Fun fun, the things we do for your pets.

Latest posts