• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slow Growth or ????

mjfreaks

Hatchling Dragon
Question?
My Sidious is 5 months and 13 days old...he is about 8 to 8 1/2 inches long and weighs 23 grams..
He is alert, up and at em, eats, poops, gets an attitude, sleeps normal and still shows he is changing colors when in a diff environment.
I have UVB bulb and his basking heat is around 110-120 degrees...
He has shedded once but not since then and I’ve had him since July.
What am I over looking or am I just being paranoid?
Top pic is today and pic at bottom is July 11th..
upload_2018-11-4_15-59-31.jpeg

upload_2018-11-4_16-0-28.jpeg

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
120* is awfully hot, even for a baby. Aim for around 107* on the basking spot. He's awfully cute!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He should be bigger at 5 months. What are you using for UVB? How much food do you feed him per day?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He should be growing like a weed at this age, We need more details please. Maybe a picture of your set up, what your feeding and how often? what UVB? what are you measuring your temps with.. in your 1st picture he is standing with his back feet up like they will do if that surface is too hot.. 107-110 would be better..

Latest posts