• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sleeping w my baby, thoughts?

sayy_robbayy

Hatchling Dragon
So since day 1, our female Chevy, she's a sandfire hypo-pastel cross, has slept with us in our huge California king size bed ! She sleeps up by my head on the side of my pillow in her own little bed with her blanket all cozy and such. I don't plan on stopping this bc she loves waking up with me and being loved and cuddled 'til she passes out (spoiled rotten :) and there's no harm being done in middle of the night such as risk of being rolled over on or anything like that, but I'm jw what yall think about this. I welcome all replies, opinions and critiques :) ps: pic below is her sleeping in one of her beds right beside my head like she does every single night <3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418870896285.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418870896285.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 34

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's real cute LOL! I can't really say much, I've taken naps with Dexter laying on me. I

MelanieT

Hatchling Dragon
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! As long as she can't fall I say go for it.