• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

sleeping beardies

Portmanmike

Juvenile Dragon
20140308_113718.jpg

Zaiden07

Juvenile Dragon
Ever since I've gotten Zeus (July 2013) he has fallen asleep on me almost every night. I'm his favorite spot, he won't sleep on anyone else but me. I had some other pictures of him sleeping which were really cute but I just realized I deleted them. :-( lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395018357487.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395018357487.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 64

toyahleighb

Bearded Dragon Egg
My tommy only sleeps on this shelf of his viv, as soon as his light goes off he will make his way up tree bless him :) <3 xxx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395692503.545870.jpg

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He seriously was like this for hours. Finally I moved him. Lol that cannot be comfy! Silly Nacho :)
uploadfromtaptalk1395695998185.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395696019221.jpg

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
ya no kidding the knot that my bd had slept in that i posted at the beggining of this forum had ended up too small and so now he cant fit in it anymore! they grow up so fast :'(

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
alliesleepin.jpg
Here's a napping Allie tonight. She took a short little nap and then woke up. She ended in bed. She's not well right now. She and I are fighting mouth rot in it's early stage, I hope.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ya same and didnt allie just fall off the bed too??
im so sorry:(

Yes. She's starting to improve and even righted herself today. She was glass dancing wildly and went on her back. She rolled over and righted herself. I didn't have to do anything to help her. I've put her log back in and she can't quite bask on it yet. I had to modify it to where it's padded.

Beardielizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Thats a UVB bulb he has a separate heat bulb n it is low but he don't go near them it's more the angle I have take the picture then him actually being close

Hi Deej
I noticed that bulb that's UVB they usually say it should have a dome around it and I had the same one when I started with my Lizzie and was told to get a uvb the length of his tank so it covers him everywhere he goes ! Try that it should make a difference !!!

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Mushu has a plastic tree in his enclosure and he loves sleeping in it on the very top every night.

Sleep_zps95ebd883.jpg

A plastic Tree! I never thought of that! I was going to give The General a real plant but I was afraid he'd EAT IT and I didn't know what kind of plants were OK for that so his cage is kinda dull. I mean he has rocks, etc but no green....

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The General has two places he likes to sleep. If he's tired and wants to sleep before the light goes off he crawls under his 'hidey rock' It's a ceramic rock that looks like a lean-to enclosed on three sides. He curls up in there and snoozes away. He even takes naps in there during the day sometimes.

Other times if he's being nosy and wants to keep tabs on things until the light goes off he curls up in the corner of the tank behind the hidey rock. LOL Then he falls asleep there and stays all night.

He is SUCH a nib-nose. Since he is in my room there is still a dim light on the other side of the room when his light goes off. If something is happening he thinks he has to make sure everything is kosher. Other times he says 'Hooey with it' and crawls in his hidey box and goes to sleep in 'broad daylight',... I love him!

Latest posts