• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sitting under log help!

Hannahlovesbud

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I've posted a few times here and got great help so I need some help again! My beadie is normally so active and runs around but she hasn't been looking good for a few days now. No pooping barely eating looking sad and being lazy. She's now starting to just stay under her log and I was so worried. I was hoping someone could give me tricks to do to make her feel better before I went to the vet because we don't have the money right now. Please help I just want my beadie to get better. I've provided a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20170429_202100.jpg
    IMG_20170429_202100.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry to hear that she hasn't been acting normal.. A few things would be: what are your temps? When/what UVB do you have and how old is the UVB? Have you thought about getting rid of the substrate?? loose substrate is notorious for causing impaction, which if she is that would contribute to her not eating and then not pooping.. Have you given her a good warm soak lately? Have you tried giving her a slurry of water with or without supplements and or greens? What's your weather doing?? Here in WI it's been cooler my female has been napping last few days but my male has come out... so weather can play a part.

Latest posts