• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SilkBack bearded dragon has bumps or something on his tail and head, worried owner :/

Morgan

Bearded Dragon Egg
my bearded dragon is 4 months and I bath him ever 3 days but since I've had him he has always had these bumps on his head or tail they are little circles and tey look like skin he wit let me ouch his tail or where they are on his head it looks like they hurt him an I don want him to suffer with them anymore so please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 187

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't know anything about silkbacks But it looks like retained shed skin. Do you treat his skin daily with anything? I thought I read with silkbacks you had to keep them moiturized.

Morgan

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't know anything about silkbacks But it looks like retained shed skin. Do you treat his skin daily with anything? I thought I read with silkbacks you had to keep them moiturized.
Yea I moisturise him every three days with baby lotion but i think I'm gonna start doing it everyday thank you so much for your reply :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You're welcome. Sorry I don't know too much about silkies. Hopefully someone that does chimes in too.

Latest posts