• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sick How does this poor guy look to you

How does this poor guy look to yall?

• Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He may not make it

• Well for what he has been through

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • There is hope

• Total voters

Ldyj1224

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is gonna be a long post sorry in advance. So april 23rd my friend who cleans apartments called me and said there was a lizard in a closet sent me a pic and asked if I wanted it. It was a BD. She said the people had left that Thursday so he had been in a dark closet in a 10 gallon tank with nothing but a rock from Thursday til Tuesday. I went to the pet store and got the basics until I got paid 2 weeks later. He ate 20 crickets that day and He drunk water but only from a dripper. He did well for about 2 weeks. Then he just stopped eating. I have every insect... Superworms, crickets, roaches, bsfl, hormworms, silk worms and butter worms (I also have 6 sugar gliders ). He didn't want anything. So last monday I took him to the vet. The dreaded coccidia and pinworms. The vet also said he was dehydrated slightly. So got a 3 day treatment he finished this past Wednesday. I have been given him water from a dripper 3xs a day and a slurry with a tiny amount of probiotic in it. He will eat a few of the bsfl but wants superworms mostly. Nothing else interest him. So I have cleaned his tank and everything with f10. I baked the rocks and his log at 300 for 2 hours and let it bake in the sun for 3 days it almost 100 here. So I go back Thursday to get gis fecal checked again. He is supposed to be 4 months he only weighs 21grams. His tail is dark and under his eye are black. He is now in a 40g tank he has a 75 watt zoomed bulb I have the reptisun T5 10.0 his temps are 110 in basking and 80 on cool side. I am using paper towels instead of the liner until he comes back negative.

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
Sounds like you are doing everything right! Try any greens, mine loves spring mix and at that age they really need protein. Just make sure your using multi vitamin and a rep-cal calcium supplement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts