• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sick beardie

csexton531

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, my bearded dragon Loki has grown three bumps on his head, he doesn’t move around much and his skin color doesn’t look right. I’m at the vet right now but have to wait to get him checked out if someone has seen this happen before it would be a great help I’m worried for him.

Attachments

• 5AABD2F0-1ACF-4656-9B7B-1D217551C0B5.jpeg
    5AABD2F0-1ACF-4656-9B7B-1D217551C0B5.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, my bearded dragon Loki has grown three bumps on his head, he doesn’t move around much and his skin color doesn’t look right. I’m at the vet right now but have to wait to get him checked out if someone has seen this happen before it would be a great help I’m worried for him.
Please go over your husbandry basking temps how your taking them and your uvb coil or a long tube fixture - I am gonna have two people look at the issue

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Please go over your husbandry basking temps how your taking them and your uvb coil or a long tube fixture - I am gonna have two people look at the issue
here is one response I got still waiting on another one

Poor Loki, I'm not sure what could have caused those bumps. I hope the vet can help your boy, what did they say ?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
here is one response I got still waiting on another one

Poor Loki, I'm not sure what could have caused those bumps. I hope the vet can help your boy, what did they say ?
here is the vet techs response I was waiting for
Poor thing, how long have those bumps been on his head? Are they soft or hard to the
touch?
They could be abscesses possibly. It also looks like he has some swellinngs on his wrist, could
he possibly have gout?

Latest posts