• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Should I be concerned about him drinking / urinating?

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I never see Loki actually drinking from his water bowl, or when he's in the bath. I remember Wrex used to drink a lot during bath time, and I almost never see Loki drinking water... If it makes any difference, poops look fine but he doesn't pee a lot, if at all. He usually goes to the bathroom in the bath, so it's hard to tell if he urinates as well, but there's never any liquid when he poops in the tank. I've had him for a couple weeks now and he looks healthy as can be, eating fine and acting great, but I want to make sure he's really doing alright. :p Oh, and he's going through a shed now if that counts for anything.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Many don't ever actually drink. Make sure you keep up soaks 2x a week and you can mist his greens when you put them in his tank.

Latest posts