• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BeardieT

Hatchling Dragon
Go to Ryan's Reptiles on Facebook . He is an AMAZING BREEDER , I bought a beardie from him and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him . The price they were asking seems extremely low ( for the beardie it's self) I also gave a 13 year old Bearded dragon as we as a Juvenile, my newest from Ryan's Reptiles!
Do they have many color morphs and different kinds?

Angie Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
This just seems weird. I really hope it's legit, please keep us all posted no matter how it turns out. I want to believe them after reading that they will cover shipping, but you never know. I hate that we all have to doubt everything now. I almost got sucked into a housing scam. Scams are everywhere!!!
Good luck I really hope you get your new baby.

Angie Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
The manager said “nobody told me there was a problem.” I ended up buying her just so I could get her to a vet.

GAWD!!! I love you for getting that baby out of that crappy "petstore"!!!!!! You are a fantastic human!

SwaysMommy01

Hatchling Dragon
I bought a bearded dragon from a reputable breeder in Arizona he was shipped to me in NY and it was $67 dollars never heard of a shipping charge that high ever. Even breeders further than Arizona never quoted that high. I wouldn’t trust it if I were you. Better safe than Sorry