• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

shipped wrong

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so i ordered 330 mixed dubia from the roach guy, but SOMEHOW it put in my dads old adress from like 6 years ago....so he just got them in washington, anyone know if he would be willing to reship them for me, or am i just out the $65?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow, that is a huge blooper. If you verify that you gave the correct address, I would say they are liable to send you another shipment.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Did you pay with paypal? If so, did you change to your current address? I know companies that get paid through paypal has to ship to the paypal address or it was this way when I was selling on the net. I can't remember why but I do know it was important. ???

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
idk i guess i just wasnt paying attention, but i never selected that adress, but for some reason pay pal did.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've almost had some bloopers like that of my own. In fact, I did use our bank account when I intended to use the credit card, once, and it caught us off-guard. LOL! (wasn't funny at the time)

Anyway, PayPal defaults to previously set information that we enter to be standard. If not changed at the time of purchase, it will default to those settings. Unfortunately for you, this wasn't the Roach Guys fault. Any chance your Dad could get them to you ASAP? I mean, it says your Dad's "old address", but you mention that he just got them in Washington. So I'm assuming he let you know.

Latest posts