• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

shedding

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So Suga was shedding a few weeks ago or so I thought the tip of her tail about an inch shedded but the rest of her has no sign of shedding and she now looks splotchy , she has been puffing her beard up I thought maybe trying to loosin skin {DUNNO???} Is this normal? I have been bathing her and rubbing her trynig to help but the shedding seems to have stopped. she is pink underneath where it has shedded, and her color elsewhaere is brown and yellow beard I thought maybe she would get some yellow or just plain brown but pink? LOL anyways how can I help her shed she seems uncomfy and moody lately.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it's best not to rub or try to help. You're doing great by bathing her and keeping your eyes open for anything unusual. She'll pop it off early one morning when nobody is looking.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, I agree. Don't help with the shed. Let nature takes its course. As Gina pointed out, bathing helps. You can also have something rough for your beardie to rub against. Like a log...

Can you post a pic of the pink coloring you referenced?

Latest posts