• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

shedding time

nyjets1392

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie has had her shed coat on for some time now. Should I be concerned if she does not seem to be shedding? Does she look healthy?

Attachments

• IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3388.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie has had her shed coat on for some time now. Should I be concerned if she does not seem to be shedding? Does she look healthy?
Shedding can take a while -- humidity in the tank is what helps w / shed-- what is it and how are you measuring it-- analog hygrometers are not accurate-- you want a digital probe one placed on your center back wall of the tank -- also UVB extremely important as well -- NO coils and a long tube fixture correctly placed and distanced as well -- she looks good ---

Latest posts