• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shedding pics needed

tl3314

Hatchling Dragon
Can someone post a few pics Of shedding in its early stages? Egon looks like he will but it isn't flaky, it's just lighte grayish color on his legs and around mouth and left side of back. I'll post pics when I can, this site won't take iPhone pics

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tail is the only portion not in pre-shed in this pic, so gives an idea of the colour change ...

DinahArrow014.jpg

tl3314

Hatchling Dragon
The guy said he was 4 and pretty much done growing... But I know the guy wasn't feeding veggies like I do.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Let me be more specific. If you have a young dragon, it is likely to shed quite often as it grows big and strong. As your dragon gets older it will shed less often as its growth spurts are fewer and further between, and they grow more out than in :D I think that's about right... close enough anyway.

Latest posts