• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shedding care advice

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
It begins! My little lamb chop is shedding. Does anybody have any advice for me to make this easier for Squiggles?

IMG_4761.jpeg

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
IMG_5270.jpeg
Most of his shed seems to have come off around his eyes and nose. It’s just his nostrils that look like this. He can breathe as his mouth is shut and he’s eating though not as much as usual. Anything I can do to help this along or just leave him to it? Any help much appreciate it in advance. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_5271.jpeg
    IMG_5271.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 35345 Most of his shed seems to have come off around his eyes and nose. It’s just his nostrils that look like this. He can breathe as his mouth is shut and he’s eating though not as much as usual. Anything I can do to help this along or just leave him to it? Any help much appreciate it in advance. Thank you so much.
Are you talking about the shedding or the appetite?

Latest posts