• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sharing our geckos, Geico and Insurance

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This is Geico. She is the more curious of the two.
IMG_1752.jpg
IMG_1756.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg
IMG_1759.jpg

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
This is Insurance. She the good eater. LOL
That green thing behind her is their litter box, minus litter. Love, love, love that geckos poop in the same spot.
IMG_1753.jpg
IMG_1757.jpg
IMG_1760.jpg

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I love them! Insurance looks just like my Gecko but mine has an orange ring between the white and yellow. I also have that Petco hide it is his favorite hide.

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yup that's Insurance's hangout. Though it seems to be getting to be a tight fit now. They've gotten fat!. I started feeding them some of the dubias. Aubrey got grossed out cause Insurance squished some innards out of one. I think it was too big. LOL Geico likes to hang in the moist hide.

Seems too that they don't like the taste of their calcium D3 or vitamins. Geico actually spit one dubia out that had a nice coat of it. Dang it.

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine is finally eating dubias. He loves crickets but I finally have him converted. I have a small pop lid full of the calcium powder and he licks it out of there. I love my gecko too. I am glad they live for 20 years.

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have straight calcium in a lid for them.

Don't tell my hubby they live for 20 years. He's thinking they'll be gone by the time my son (who they actually belong to) graduates and goes to college. SMH That's the argument I used to get Moo! LOL

The geckos have grown on me. Every evening after saying good night to Moo, I'll take each of the girls out for a bit. I love how they feel. Insurance likes to hang out on the back of my neck...I guess cause it's warm. They are sweet girls.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They are so cute! I always loved those little smiles.

We were at the pet store today and they had a big leopard gecko in a tank off to the side. He looked healthy nice fat tail. He was $29.99 marked down to $8! I almost bought him!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He was big that may be why they were getting rid of him or someone brought him in that didn't want him. They had a tank with about 10 small geckos all jammed in a hide sleeping it was so cute.

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
They are so cute! I always loved those little smiles.

We were at the pet store today and they had a big leopard gecko in a tank off to the side. He looked healthy nice fat tail. He was $29.99 marked down to $8! I almost bought him!

Wow, I am glad I wasn't there. I love the smiles too.

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah, I have to really curb the bringing animals home. LOL I'm already justifying another dragon, an older one, because Moo is not eating that many veggies yet and we don't eat collard greens or mustard greens, so they go bad before I can use them up. The parrots are supposed to eat veggies, but mine don't like fresh veggies. Freeze dried veggies only for my African Grey. Kyra, the black headed caique does eat fresh veggies, but not that much! LOL

Here are Kyra and Buddy.
IMG_0709.jpg
IMG_0500 copy.jpg

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks. I love them. They are hilarious. Kyra doesn't really talk, but buddy he talks up a storm. I'm wondering now if that is why Moo is still as skittish as she is. The birds make a lot of noise. It's a merry go round trying to allow the birds out. I have to lock the cats and duchess in my room, so the birds can have floor time. Guess I'll be doing the same for Moo.

Latest posts