• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Share your sleepy dragon stories

tresbienensemble

Hatchling Dragon
How does your beardie react to being moved while sleeping?
Norbert opens one eye to look at me than goes right on sleeping.

What is your beardies favorite position to sleep?
I haven't seen Norbert fall asleep anywhere peculiar yet.

The first night I had him I was so nervous to hold him but he snuggled right in the folds of my shirt and fell asleep. I only had him a few hours!! <3

Share you're sleeping dragon stories with me!!! :-D

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
When I move Dexter from the couch to her tank most times she wakes right up and latches on to my hand for dear life, she HATES being put back in her tank. If she's real tired though she will just lay in my hand, open one eye and go back to sleep. Luci is still too feisty to be out of her tank so when she is sleeping I just leave her be. BUT when she starts to get sleepy eyes I do pick her up and hold her and pet her, it's one of the only times she's calm enough for me to try to bond with her without her trying to run off or bite me.

As far as sleep position Dexters favorite is flat on her hammock with legs hanging off, this is also Dexter's favorite position while awake! Luci likes to sleep on her rock with her head and body resting up the glass!

Kayla

Hatchling Dragon
Haze loves sleeping in her hide, I put a piece of an old t-shirt inside there and she squirms and shuffles around and moves the t shirt to where she wants it and goes right to sleep!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts