• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Separated finally!!

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
So after finding out my 2 girls are actually a female and a male i went ahead and got another vivarium. The only thing is now my girl has spent 3days looking depressed and hasn't eaten much, she is the one in the original tank so it's not like she is trying to get used to a new vivarium. Do you think she's missing my male?? I'm a little worried.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395180105.221566.jpg
picture of new set ups,

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
I bought my vivarium cheaper as it had a broken glass door, this is only temporary till the glass comes comes tomorrow.

anthony.price.50767984

Juvenile Dragon
So after finding out my 2 girls are actually a female and a male i went ahead and got another vivarium. The only thing is now my girl has spent 3days looking depressed and hasn't eaten much, she is the one in the original tank so it's not like she is trying to get used to a new vivarium. Do you think she's missing my male?? I'm a little worried. View attachment 7733 picture of new set ups,
It may have something to do with being on her own but bearded dragons arent ment to be housed togethor but i did exactly the same when i got mine and then discovered that i had male and female i new i had a male for definate but couldnt tell with my femal for a bit longer as she was too small i only had intentions of getting one but i couldnt resist getting her she was too cute

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I LOVE your set up! I love when people have tanks that blend in with the furniture. Your girl is probably just needs to get used to being by herself. It's like sleeping in a bed alone, it feels weird the first few days until you realize that you have the WHOLE bed to yourself! LOL!

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks PatsyB, I hope so cause I don't like to see her down. Just wish she realised I'm doing it for her own good don't want my boy harassing her too much haha xx

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Thankyou maxxdout, no not going to breed did originally think we had 2 girls but never mind the extra expense was worth it cause we have fallen in love with them xx

Latest posts