• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Seems bloated

Haydenluke

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie doesnt poop very often bout once every 3 to 4 wks he likes his live food but not very interested in fruit and veg.what can i do to help him his tummy is quite bloated i think he may be constipated.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Try warm baths and gentle tummy massage. Also check that he's getting enough UVB and heat for good digestion, and that he's not dehydrated.

OHnatalie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Definitely check the temps and UV bulb. Have you changed it every 6 months? Temps definitely need to be right for digestion. I tend to shower mine in the tub every other day. The gentle running of water on her lower backside triggers the desired result...pretty much every time - bowel movement. Also, how long has it been since you've seen the reptile vet. You may want to consider a visit to insure your baby doesn't have a parasite problem (sometimes puffy belly is parasites.) So a vet visit wouldn't hurt just to insure your baby is ok.

mushu.monster

Bearded Dragon Egg
Whenever mine doesn't poop for a while I give her a warm bath. Sometimes she will sit in there for up to 45 minutes before she decides to poop but it works almost every time!

Latest posts