• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scarlett

Scarlett the Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi... I joined because my beloved beardie, Scarlett, has been just laying their for a day now. I took her out, I bathed her, and she would be rambunctious for a second, then resume to being lazy. I also fed her, but she is still there. I checked her lights and they seem to be working... Any suggestions? :-\

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome

sounds like it could be Brumation ???

im not expert tho ? im sure some of the other ppl on the forum will have some questions and hopefull answers for you.

Hope its nothing to serious.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi we need some more info to help you better

Please Answer the following for us and we can take it from there

How old is your beardie?
How long have you had her?
What are the temperatures in the viv?
With what do you measure them?
What are you feeding in terms of live foods?
What are you feeding in terms of salads?
What are her eating patterns? Like how often do you feed her and how much does she eat?
What UV light are you using?
Is it a coil or tube type?
How far from it can she get?
How old is the UV light?

I hope I got the most important ones here. Im sure someone will chime in and add to this list.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome. I'm sorry that you had to join the forum based on your current concerns. I moved the topic so that it gets the attention needed.

My answer are the same questions asked by Monique. It will help us determine if there is an issue or if it is brumation.

Latest posts