1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!
  1. hgriz1

hgriz1 Bearded Dragon Egg

Hi I super spazzed today because I was cleaning our bearded dragons enclosure and I happen to look over and my son, who is almost 2, was licking our dragons Buddha statue. He, the dragon, has never pooped on it, sometimes sits on it and watches us. I am freaking out and couldn't find anything online in regards to this particular situation. Is there anyone who could possibly make me feel at ease?
  2. Londo Mollari

Londo Mollari Bearded Dragon Egg

I suggest taking the statue out and clean it just in case. Your kid should be ok otherwise
  3. Jacob melanistic

Jacob melanistic Juvenile Dragon

WHY was your kid licking it? stuff like that should be put out of reach!
  4. JeanBD

JeanBD Hatchling Dragon

don't let him lick it EVER again.
  5. JumpinJellyfish

JumpinJellyfish Hatchling Dragon

Jeez, guys. It's not like hgriz1 purposely allowed the child to lick the statue, and I'm sure care will be taken to ensure it doesn't happen again.