• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Salad Stack! Lolz

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Today he ate some baby food and POOPED, YAY! *poop dance*

Then I stacked collards on his nose
saladstacker.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gotta love the poopy dance!

Cute pic. He does look a bit perturbed, doesn't he? So, did he eat the greens or toss them off?

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
:), He still isn't eating too much however he did eat a few supers yesterday :). I was happy about that. I've been giving him a small ration of turkey babyfood mixed with apple baby food which helped him with his BM. After the food he seemed more alert during the day. I didn't see him bask much today however I'll try the babyfood again as it seems to keep him alert. It's getting really nice out here now, the temps are going up. I feel like the rapidly changing temps are whats causing him to act this way. Occasionally I'll catch a glimpse of him eating a few bites of salad, but he's sneaky about it. I want a ravenous eater :(. He used to be such a good eater.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Okay thanks! I'll pick some up today because his other cans have been open too long. How much should
he be eating in a sitting?

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wonder if he can flip those collards and catch em like my dog? Lol

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I doubt it lol, I tried to teach my dog that but she won't keep her nose skill and don't even get me started on her coordination!

Latest posts