• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sal hates my MacBook...

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sal hates my MacBook now because I have this picture of Drake as my background:

DrakeWallpaper.png

I turned around today to see him in his viv blackbearding at it as soon as I changed it :D Silly beardie... I had to give him some love after that.

:D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
its not because of the photo its because its a mac
didnt you know beardies are PC fans lmao

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Either Mac or PC.....doesn't matter. Great pic!

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lola loves my laptop... Tries to climb it every chance she gets. She is good at hitting the enter button when it shouldn't be hit (ie, online final) Explain that one to the professor!

Definitely a cute pic!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Stephanie is a Rockstar said:
Lola loves my laptop... Tries to climb it every chance she gets. She is good at hitting the enter button when it shouldn't be hit (ie, online final) Explain that one to the professor!

Definitely a cute pic!

Oh man! That's hilarious!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yesterday when I was on here holding Rainbow he stepped down onto the keys. I looked on the computer and he had typed..... nooooooooooo.

I am telling you my Dragons are GENIOUSES!!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Yesterday when I was on here holding Rainbow he stepped down onto the keys. I looked on the computer and he had typed..... nooooooooooo.

I am telling you my Dragons are GENIOUSES!!!!

You been smoking that funny stuff again, Vesta? LOL!