• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sad news for our family...

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have some very bad news. George passed away over the holiday weekend. He had recovered fully from the impaction, and things went back to normal. We were home on Christmas Eve, and we noticed George was acting very strange. He seemed uncoordinated and was just acting erratically. There aren't many vets that specialize in reptiles in the area, and of course on Christmas Eve no one could be found. My husband stayed up all night trying to figure out what to do, but during the night he just stopped breathing. It was sudden, and I was very upset by this. I don't know really what else to say, except that I feel like I could of prevented this somehow...

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
im so so sorry to hear this must be very hard for you, but whatever u do dont blame yourself. R.I.P george

Menolly07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It seems to me, having read the previous posts, that you did everything that you could have and should have. A bad set of unique circumstances added up to the worst possible outcome. I really think that you did all that you could and am terribly sorry that it came out the way that it did.

Latest posts