• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

running water feature

Arlo

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi All
Im looking for a Running Water Feature for Arlos Viv
Humidity isnt an issue at present as it sits about 30% normally with a water dish in her Viv all the time
But she shows no intrest in the dish so I thought something with moving water would be better.
if anyone can help that would be great.
Thanks

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi All
Im looking for a Running Water Feature for Arlos Viv
Humidity isnt an issue at present as it sits about 30% normally with a water dish in her Viv all the time
But she shows no intrest in the dish so I thought something with moving water would be better.
if anyone can help that would be great.
Thanks
My beardie will only take water from a spray bottle, so i feel your on the struggle to get ur bb hydrated, 30% humidity really is the maximum you should have :( they really should only have around 15% (compared with where they live in Australia) if you do decide to go with a water feature youll need additional ventilation so its not to humid in there, what kind of system are you thinking? If he’s getting salad every day and it’s misted id say your fine (thats more water than they get in the wild) , but I understand you dont want to worry especially if you have to leave for a couple days or something.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Water falls etc in dragons tanks are not recommended --- dragons get most of their moisture thru their greens --- if your worried about moisture rinse his greens before serving -- humidity in dragons tanks are optimal 35-50% --- not below 20% and not above 70% --- they say if its lower than 20% that can cause RI not sure how that works but thats what I have read -- and too high above 70% as well too --

Latest posts