• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

....Rubba dub dub

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
BATH TIME
kiyotub004.jpg

kiyotub005.jpg

kiyotub007.jpg

kiyotub008.jpg

kiyotub011.jpg

kiyotub012.jpg

kiyotub014.jpg

kiyotub016.jpg

kiyotub017.jpg

kiyotub018.jpg

kiyotub019.jpg

kiyotub027.jpg

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
o my g! i love your pics....totally awesome.

you really need to enter a contest....these are top notch and so creative.

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Too funny. I mean to the point where a beardie calendar could be in the making!

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HAHA thanks guys.....OoooOOooo it would be so much fun to have a bearded dragon forum calander with everyone in it...........lots of money to be made... are you listening admins?LOL ;D I would buy it!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
HelenD said:
HAHA thanks guys.....OoooOOooo it would be so much fun to have a bearded dragon forum calander with everyone in it...........lots of money to be made... are you listening admins?LOL ;D I would buy it!

Harley would deffinatly be interested...it could be her 15 minutes of fame !!!

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If everyone is serious...

I can get this to happen. I have done it before as I used to work for a printing company back in the day. In order to make them affordable it does take some upfront cash which I will have to consider, but to give everyone an idea, this is what is needed.

Although there are only 12 months, we would need (from past experience) at least 30 decent photo submissions to choose from. We would have to have these by August in order to setup printing and have them delivered full color by September/October. Novemeber/December are the largest calendar month for sales, but can go as early as October as they normally carry the last three months of the existing year.

To see how serious we are, please start sending submissions via PM only. Otherwise, everyone will just start stealing photos!

In order to print a nice color photo at the non-standard size your beardie should be centered and you should set your camera to full resolution, 1600x2400 if you can. This will create large files. I would also try and create a pose with props like the bathtub or duckie above.

Once I start getting submissions I will cut this from this post and make it its own thread.

That way I can provide status and start to show off some of the selections for voting (at a much smaller resolution). For all of the ones selected we will determine what we can do and formalize the process. I have a friend that did this for Scottie dogs so I have all of the right stuff.

This will be neat if we get our members to do this. I too would love to have something this forum created together on my wall!

Remember send via PM for now!

amygeee

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
my beardie luna is about that color and she is a baby.
i am hoping that she grows up to be this beautiful!
i love the shape of your beardies head. :)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like that idea Admin ;) *aka sweetheart lol*
Ohhh the little tub ....But mommy, i can't fit in that !
the suit... Oh, you have got to be kidding !

And the toes in the bath ! Lookit mom toe polish !
lol
Janie.
I'll be happy to submit any for a calendar...

D00UUBLEB

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Your beardie looks like it has a great personality! Other than its stunning color I really enjoyed the poses.

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
amygeee said:
my beardie luna is about that color and she is a baby.
i am hoping that she grows up to be this beautiful!
i love the shape of your beardies head. :)

I just saw the pics you posted....im sure she'll grow up gorgeous dahling...gorgeous!!! :D

Latest posts