• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

rouge crickets

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is probably dumb to some of you.....But I am going to share anyway! ;D
I have 2 dogs, a boxer and an american bulldog, they are big. They love the dragons. When the babies go into the feeder tank they just lay there and watch, never getting to close (I keep them backed off, don't want to frighten the beardies) I feed them one at a time now, so dogs spend a good 20 minutes watching the beardies eat. Tonight I must not have put the lid back on the cricket keeper. I'm sitting at my desk, working and notice the dogs goofing around like it's hay day. I mean jumping and sneezing, and smacking their lips..... needless to say they got to fulfill their dreams of getting some of those crickets!! It's hilarious, they crickets were jumping everywhere, the dogs were going crazy. Picked up what I could.. but they just went tearing down the stairs... I think they found another impostor!!! They kind of look at me like "the beardies make it look easy!"

Maverick should really be more concerned about the cord he's almost tangled in:
DSC02233-1.jpg

Shamrock thinks they are biting her ankles
DSC02230.jpg

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's really, really hilarious!
Your puppies are so cute :D

I have two cats who love the crickets.
Shirley is the hunter, though. She'll sniff them out, tease them, then eat them up.
Bruce on the other hand.. he likes to befriend the crickets. And lay down beside them. And follow them. ???
Hahahaha

Latest posts