• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ROFLOL - Sooo funny

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Since its springtime here, the MOTHS are back. Tonight as I sat watching TV they were all over the front of Pogies VIV. Then she noticed them and LUNGED from her branch and tried to eat them through the glass. It was soooo funny watching her try to get at them, and she couldnt understand why she couldnt. Hope you can see it. Heres the link to the video. (Excuse the quality, but my celphone was all I had handy at the time)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...thats funny. Maybe you should put some in and see how she likes them

Gizmo

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
;D I could have watched this for ages ;D amazes me how much fun something so small can be!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...thats funny. Maybe you should put some in and see how she likes them

Arent they poisonous or bad for beardies ??? Their are lots of different types here. As well as HUGE ones, that can completely cover the palm of my hand.

I could have watched this for ages amazes me how much fun something so small can be!

Yip, it was funny. And I had to watch for almost an hour before her lights went out and the moths went to look for something else that was bright and shiny LOL

Latest posts