• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roaches

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
I was going to order roaches today for the first time, but not sure who is the best to order from. If anyone could give me any info it would much appreciated!! TIA: )

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well - i started getting mine from contacts of of Craigslist. Just make sure to meet in a well lighted populated area - like a gas station. I've purchased from 3 or 4 different Craigslist contacts. Right now i am breeding my own. I may buy again - if the colony grows old and i dont catch it (never happen!) or it gets infected, or for some other reason i get a die off. Cant tell ya about on line - i've thought about it, but am never home during the day for ups or fed ex and dont have local mail delivery (all po box) Good luck !

cricket05

Hatchling Dragon
Forgot to mention on the other thread, dubiaroaches.com also includes free roach food with your order...and you earn points every order, which adds up to discounts. They are the only ones I've ordered from for roaches, but I was pleased.

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
Forgot to mention on the other thread, dubiaroaches.com also includes free roach food with your order...and you earn points every order, which adds up to discounts. They are the only ones I've ordered from for roaches, but I was pleased.
Ty so much! That's who I'll try!! I didn't get to order them today so I'll order from them!!

Andyurgay

Hatchling Dragon
I bought mine from West Coast Roaches.
got a starter kit with 7 pieces of egg crate, some food, water, 100 mixed younger roaches, 5 adult females, 5 adult males, a food/water dish and it shipped with a heat pack in two days. The adults were shipped in a closed, tiny container and I did not know I got the shipment until the next day, so its my fault the adults died. But the other 100 are living and thriving. The roach food looks like granola bits and they prefer the cricket Cho I throw in. And the water is a stinky jelly mix. Some drown when it melted so I just used cricket water cubes. But sinc then, the are thriving.

Latest posts