• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roaches at petco

monkeybumpz

Juvenile Dragon
I was just at Petco and I saw that they carry feeder roaches. First time I have seen that at Petco

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just out of curiosity – how much were they?

monkeybumpz

Juvenile Dragon
I don't remember but I think it was like 10 bucks. They had nymphs and adults for purchase

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I will personally never shop at Petco after the story that showed a few backrooms where they kept the feeders that where completely repulsive.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I will personally never shop at Petco after the story that showed a few backrooms where they kept the feeders that where completely repulsive.

That's horrible! I've actually gone with them to the back room of my Petco to get my crickets and it was clean.

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
I bought those dubias at petco, was an emergency since our feeder store was closed for like 3 days in a row. It was terrible, 25 for $8 or something like that and half of em were dead. Never ever ever again.

will_him_is

Juvenile Dragon
I saw some at petco I think it was . you got 2 for 10 bucks, and no nymphs .... crazy... I wont buy anything from the petchains unless I absolutely have to.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Wow, that's really expensive. Here, I thought the $1 a piece I paid at the reptile store was expensive!

Latest posts